Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Magic Kingdom

I spent this past weekend, back home, in Pelican Rapids, MN. I had some photo ideas running through my head that I thought would be perfect for this setting, plus I had the perfect person to model in it for me. My idea was to construct a photograph of a boy making a snow fort with a warm orange-ish light coming from the inside of this entrance to the snow fort. The idea behind this was that when you're younger and you build forts, they're no longer piles of snow, or even blankets on chairs, it becomes something much more than that -- It becomes this ginormous, magical place that only exists in your own little world, and a mind/imagination of a child; The good ole days. So with that concept in mind, I made this photograph. Hope you enjoy! Be sure to keep checking the website as well! http://www.micahkvidt.com


No comments: