Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shop-Melou.com

Last Sunday I did a photo shoot down in Fort Lauderdale, FL for an online botique store called shop-melou.com. It was a really fun shoot, and the stylist, and make-up artist got really creative with the model. It was nice not setting the shoot up for once. I got there, everything was ready to go, and the crew was great to work with. Anyway, below are four of the photographs I edited and that are my favorites from the shoot. I was thinking about putting one of them up on my website, but was going to see if you, the reader, could help me select one of the four. This might let me know how many people actually read this thing haha! Anyway, check them out, and let me know what you think!
http://www.micahkvidt.com

co-founder/art director - Louise Lanorias
make-up artist/stylist//hair- Jaclyn Milford
model - Rachel Clark





5 comments:

BrandonLepasti said...

I would choose the second one if I were you. I was debating the first one, but I can't decide if I like her face expression; however, I do like how you show more of the chair on the left and the complete top of her head. The third one is pushing tacky with that pose in my opinion and the fourth one I would like, but I can't get over the whites of her eyes from the way she's looking off camera.

Micah Kvidt said...

I'd have to agree with you bro, thanks for checking them out!

Kay said...

Awesome pictures, Micah! I love all of them, but if I had to pick only one, it would be the first one for sure. She has a very mysterious look on her face and you captured it very well.

Paul Bangasser said...

The second one for sure! They look good!

Micah Kvidt said...

Thanks bro!