Wednesday, September 29, 2010

iPhone Pictures--Take 1

It's kind of crazy what you are able to do with a cell phone. We have come a long ways from the "Zach Morris" phone, or even the "bag phone", that a lot of people had in their car with a huge antenna suction cupped to their roof. You're a liar if you didn't think that was the coolest thing in the world at the time... Now, you can check your e-mail, post some tweets, catch up on facebook, check your fantasy sports team status, and take pictures and video all on a tiny little device that fits in your pocket. I know that this isn't new to anyone, since it's been around now for quite sometime, but I, like a lot of other photographers, wanted to share some photographs that I have made with my iPhone. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.micahkvidt.com
























1 comment:

Joeburg15 said...

Nice! I dig the Cell Phone Shots! I need to upload mine but I have to find the Cord to hook up to mac first!