Friday, October 22, 2010

iPhone Pictures--Take 2--"ShakeItPhoto"

I started taking more and more photos with my iPhone since the last iPhone Blog I posted. It's the one camera I always have with me, and it's just fun to do. No production about it, just point and shoot. Not saying I don't take some time to figure out what I want shot first, but there something about it's simplicity that makes it fun. It's kind of nice being able to step away from producing a shoot for money, and just take pictures for the fun of taking pictures.
Anyway, a lot of these pictures were made with the "ShakeItPhoto" app for the iPhone. I really dig the feel of a polaroid. To me, the faded colors and contrast that the app creates, gives the pictures a warm feel that is just fun to look at. I hope you all enjoy!
http://www.micahkvidt.com



























3 comments:

Joeburg15 said...

I love the Cell phone images man! It is fun having a camera on you at all times. I need to upload mine sometime soon.

Micah Kvidt said...

Thanks bro--Yeah it's def fun messin' with your iPhone camera. C Jarvis is the man haha! You'll have to be sure to upload your shots and let me know when you have them posted

BOLERO said...

Thanks for a wonderful job Micah! I love working with you and I love how beautiful our Resort dresses look in these photos.
Patricia McCaw
BOLERO BEACHWEAR