Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bolero Beachwear

I just finished up a photo shoot with Bolero Beachwear out of Fort Lauderdale, FL. It was a really fun shoot, and I was able to meet and work with some amazing people! Patricia, the CEO and designer of Bolero Beachwear, has an awesome line of products and is so easy to work with. The thing I like most about Patricia is her positivity and motivation to start a company like this all on her own and do what she's doing. Seeing her work and talking to her has really motivated me to push myself even more in my business. I really look forward to working more with Bolero Beachwear in the future! Also, I want to Thank my MUA/Stylist, Lauren Whiteman. Having her with on a shoot makes everything so much easier and smoother. I go crazy thinking about what this shoot would have been like if she wouldn't have been there. So, thanks Lauren!

Anyway, below are some of the shots from the shoot. If you're interested in seeing more of Bolero Beachwear's inventory, or would like to inquire on how to get some of her items, contact me and I will let you know!

http://www.micahkvidt.com













No comments: