Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beach Football

So once again, I grabbed my camera bag and headed down to the beach to find some inspiration and photograph. While walking along the beach, I found this randomly placed coconut. I started playing around with different angles and what not and noticed it had a similar shape to a football. So, after making some basic edits on some of the shots, I decided to play around with the football idea. I've found that it's better to give it a try and keep things interesting than to just stick with the usual. Hope you enjoy! www.micahkvidt.com

2 comments:

Colleen Mullins said...

Micah-
Check out my friend Jim's work--you may find a kindred spirit in him. He did a whole series on the beach in Vero. http://www.jameshenkel.com

Micah Kvidt said...

Yes! I've actually checked his work out before. Really enjoy his work a lot! Thanks for checking out the Blog by the way!