Monday, May 10, 2010

Now in Florida!

I am now in Florida, and the move went great! I'm starting to get the ball rolling down here, and am trying to build myself a strong network. During the moving process, we decided to take a little break and head down to the keys for a little R&R. By one of the beaches down there, I saw this tree and thought it was a very cool looking tree. So, I tried playing around with different angles. One thing I forgot about was the humidity... My camera had been sitting inside an air conditioned room prior to this photograph. For that reason, the second my camera came out, it started to fog up. Anyways, below is a shot from that trip. Hope you all enjoy, and be sure to keep in touch!

2 comments:

Colleen Mullins said...

Ohhhhh, that's right....somebody didn't do sunrise shoots in NOLA!!

Nice tree!

Micah Kvidt said...

hahahaha - I made out for a couple... ore one ;)