Tuesday, September 1, 2009

KS95 Variety Show

I have been fortunate enough to have worked with KS95 at their past Live 95 events photographing their national touring acts. It's been a lot of fun and am looking forward to their next event. Because of my previous work, KS95 came to me asking if I could film their Variety Show at the State Fair, and of course I jumped to the opportunity. I love working with this station!

I was asked to make a promotional video for a band called Casablanca Orchestra, which is an AMAZING party band here in the twin cities, as well as document the event itself for the station including their big $10,000 summer cash give away.

I knew I would need some help on this project to get what they want, so without hesitation, I called my good friend Caleb Gilbertson, one of the owners of BarHopp; Be sure to check it out. I can't talk him up enough he does amazing work! Below is a short video clip of the winner from the $10,000 summer cash give away. The winner almost trampled Caleb, haha!!! It was great!

Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have the final promo video from the show.
Keep checking back!

No comments: