Thursday, September 10, 2009

NOLA Book Now For Sale!

After a long time of editing, image selecting, and sequencing, I was finally able to get my book made. Thanks to all of those who helped with the making of this book: the venues, musicians, teachers, and fellow students. I was actually supposed to be presenting this book along with my essay at the Minneapolis City Library tonight, but I will be flying out to San Fran in about 2 hours. Looking forward to the trip there though, and my time with a tilt shift lens in a great city!!!! Anyways, I'm running short on time and I'm sure there's more to say (maybe not haha), but I'm heading out. To all of my fellow New Orleans travelers that went on this nine day essay with me, I wish you good luck on your presentations tonight. And go check out my book at the link below!!

Music: A Common Bond

No comments: