Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 9

It's about time to check out, so I'm posting one last and final blog before I pack up my compute and head out the door. Its been an interesting experience these past 9 days, and I finally got my pictures made. Now I get to go home and take a much need break. Excited for the up coming weekend to spend time with the family up at the lake.

For those of you who don't know, our project is not totally finished. From here, we edit and prepare to make a book of photographs that we made on this trip. We are also going to be having a gallery show of our work from New Orleans Sept 10th at the Dunn Bros grand opening in the Minneapolis Library. Unfortunately it was scheduled the same ay that I will be flying out of town to San Fransico, but A book of my work will be made, and I might be able to still get some of my photos up at the show for people to see.

But anyways, It's now time to shut down the computer and say good bye, for now. I don't know if i'll get another chance to make it back down to the Big Easy, but with the photographs I have taken from the trip, it will be hard to forget.

No comments: